Food Intolerance & Food Allergy Testing
Food intolerance’s are often the culprit behind many symptoms such as:
- Fuzzy thinking, poor concentration, fatigue, headaches, migraines, memory problems
- Digestive problems – indigestion, belching, bloating, wind, diarrhea, constipation, pain, irritable bowel syndrome, reflux, malabsorption
- Skin – acne, eczema, rashes, itching, hives, flushing
- Muscles and Joints -Weakness, pain, swelling, arthritis
- Emotional – mood swings, anxious, tense, irritable
- Eyes – itchy, burning, red, puffy, dark circles, blurred.
- Ears – infections, blocked, itchy, ringing
- Nose – sneezing, blocked sinuses, itchy, dripping, hay fever
- Mouth – bad taste, excess saliva, tight throat, mucus
- Immune system- Catching colds and infections easily
- Chest – asthma, tight chest, wheezy, irregular heartbeat
- Metabolism problems – Weight gain, cravings, thyroid problems
You will be amazed at how your health can improve after removing the burden of food allergies!
Purely Health can help you demystify which foods work for you and which foods work against you.
Purely Health uses the latest testing methods to find out what foods are causing problems for you and formulates an individual treatment programme to for you to get your health back on track.
Ph: 09 963 7396 or email email@example.com to make an appointment to find out what foods are causing you to be sick!
Is it a Food Allergy or is it a Food Intolerance?
Many people can get very confused trying to work out which foods are causing their health problems. A bad reaction to food may not appear for up to 72 hours after you have eaten it making it difficult to identify any problem foods. This is why it’s so important to have a qualified health professional help you identify your food allergies or food intolerance’s.
Testing for food Allergies just got easier with Purely Health’s Food Allergy testing services.
Please ph 09 963 7396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
Food intolerance’s are one of the most common things I see in clinic, long term health problems, skin conditions, digestive problems can often disappear after removing the problematic foods from the diet. My clients are usually amazed at how much better they feel and how much more energy they have. Hope Pearce, Naturopath
I have been suffering from eczema for years, it had gotten very bad and was covering large patches of my body and was very embarrassing and uncomfortable. After getting my food intolerances tested, removing the foods and following Hope’s advice which included supporting my stress levels, liver and digestive system, my eczema has completely gone. In addition I have overall increased energy and no more headaches or brain fog. I would highly recommend Hope to any of my friends. Sarah Cookson